Hi Freesurfer users,

I am recently testing the QA Tools in order to identify errors, especially
aseg outliers.

I don''t know if this is the right place to make this question, but I
followed the instructions for download, install and usage, explained on:
https://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/QATools

I installed QATools and its dependencies: ImageMagick and gwak

When I run the QA Tools there is an unespected error when trying to get
aseg values:

Checking asegs for outliers...
> Using asegLUT: aseg_output.txt
> parsing arguments ...
> checking parameters ...
> checking logs ...
> done checking logs ...
> done checking parameters ...
> moving previous log files to *.bak
> done moving previous log files
> Processing each subcortical label ...
> (standard_in) 1: parse error
> (standard_in) 1: parse error
> (standard_in) 1: parse error
> (standard_in) 1: parse error
> (standard_in) 1: parse error
> (standard_in) 1: parse error
> (standard_in) 1: parse error
> (standard_in) 1: parse error
> (standard_in) 1: parse error
> (standard_in) 1: parse error

(several times)

I can't identify why this error happens, but the output text about aseg
values file is empty. The snaps output is correct.

Does anybody know why is this happening? Or is there any alternative to
check outliers?

Thanks.