Hi Dr Martin,
I have two groups of patients and one group of controls.
The patients scanned multiple times but the number of time points is different between the subjects.
The controls have only one time point.

I aim to :
1. I wanted to study the changes in cortical thickness over time in each group of patients.
2. I wanted to compare the change in cortical thickness between patients and controls over time.

I followed wiki and I choose LME to run the analysis.
My questions are:
1. Can I use mass univariate analysis to check the changes in cortical thickness over time in only one group of patients. The example In wiki was for four groups.
2. Can I do a comparison in cortical thickness over time between controls ( who have  only one time point ) and patients using mass univariate approach.

Bests,
John