We would like to confirm that we are getting identical results from multiple
freesurfer runs on the same data set.
To do so we are comparing identically named files using md5sum and would very
much appreciate your thoughts on our results.  For multiple files, we
concatenate them and pipe the output into md5sum.  Below is a table showing
what we've found so far.  I take hope from the positive matches we get from all
of the .annot files and from the fact that 001.mgz does not match.  This latter
suggests that there is a date or something embedded in some of the files from
separate runs which defeats the match.

Please let us know what you know about this and thanks.

file(s)

md5sum result

label/*.annot

match