Hello,

Thank you for the speedy reply. I ran recon-all and the process occurred
without error. I have quality checked the various steps and have found no
issues. But this participant's hippocampal volume is approximately 2000
while all the others in my cohort are about 4000. Is it possible for there
to be such a large discrepancy? The participants are all the same age. Is
this sufficient information?

Thanks again,
Jasmin