This is a known issue with the VirtualBox installation of freesurfer and
is related to the mni tools. The mri_nu_correct stage will fail when
subjects directory is in a shared folder between the host machine and
the VirtualBox environment. Only known solution is to import the entire
subject data into the virtual machine.

-Zeke