Of course. Just another question to make sure I understand your answer
correctly. What you suggested with the fsgd file and contrast is the same
as running Qdec on the two time points as two groups and ROI as variable in
the dec table and then select the ROI as continuous and group as discreet
with DODS, right?

Best regards,
Amirhossein Manzouri