​​We are pleased to announce a European FreeSurfer Course that will be held
from August 10th to 12th, 2016 in Copenhagen, Denmark. The course will be
organized by the Neurobiology Research Unit, Copenhagen University
Hospital in cooperation with the Laboratory for Computational Neuroimaging
of the Athinoula A. Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging.

Registration will open on March 15th, however, you can put your name on
our list of students now by emailing the course organizers at
fs-...@nru.dk!

You will still have to do a formal registration later when they are ready
to accept payments on March 15th, however, you can reserve your spot in
the course before then by emailing them.

For upcoming news and further information, please visit:
http://fscph2016.nru.dk/ or contact us under fs-...@nru.dk.