Hi,

Thank you for your response. I just used the command you suggested to use
by just a change in calling .ctab LUT file. I used the path:
002_S_0413/labels/aparc.annot.a2009s.ctab because I could not work by just
calling aparc.annot.a2009s.ctab. It is strange that I created annot file
for lh.G_and_S_paracentral.label, but it shows its name in tksurfer:
G_and_S_frontomarg! I excluded the part --nhits too. So, what is your
opinion?

Regards,
Faezeh Vedaei