Dear All,

We are pleased to announce the opening of a call for 14 fellowships for our international PhD Program in Cognitive and Brain Sciences (CIMeC), commencing in November 2016 at the University of Trento, Italy. As you will see from the links below, the PhD call is open to several fields of cognitive neuroscience research. Interested candidates should feel free to contact the PIs that might have topics of interest to them.

PhD areas outline: http://web.unitn.it/en/drcimec/37990/32nd-cycle-research-topics-2016-call PhD Application summary: http://web.unitn.it/en/drcimec/10141/application-summary-and-process
PhD Application link: https://webapps.unitn.it/Apply/en/Web/Home/dott
*PhD Application deadline: Tuesday May 10, 2016, at 4pm ECT*
CIMeC: http://web.unitn.it/en/cimec

Supplementary information about CIMEC's doctoral program:
-CIMeC ranked 1^st in Italy for Quality of Research 2013 <http://www.unitn.it/en/ateneo/1684/anvur-report-2013-trento-is-ranked-first-in-italy> -2014-2015 UNITrento ranks 1st in Italy in the rankings of THE - Times Higher Education <http://www.unitn.it/en/ateneo/1636/rankings>
-3-yr program: Nov. 1, 2016- Oct. 31, 2019
-Courses are given in English
-14 positions, 100% funded
-Salary: starting at €1.100/mo., tax-free
-Winners receive a €2800 tax-free research/mobility budget
-Winners are eligible for a €150/month residential contribution
-Why choose UniTrento <http://www.unitn.it/en/ateneo/1629/why-choose-unitrento>
-     FAQ: http://www.unitn.it/en/drcimec/10142/frequently-asked-questions
-     More information: phd.ci...@unitn.it <mailto:phd.ci...@unitn.it>

--