Dear FS expert and users,We are coming across errors on the WM and Gray
inflated surfaces.When trying to open the surfaces with tksurfer as follows
(tksurfer subid lh inflated -gray) We get only a small part of the cortex
displaying.                              Also when we try file-label-import
annotation  the following error occurs:colortable with 13 entries read
(originally /usr/local/apps/freesurfer/5.1.0/average/colortable_BA.txt)Found
embedded color table in annotation.
There seem to be no hard failures as recon-all log said "finished without
errors". Also WM and pial surfaces look accurate.Now we are trying to figure
what is that could have caused this for all subjects.We have an old
instructions for freesurfer saying to to run recon-all as follows.run recon
-all -s subjID /autorecon -all As I am not familiar with this way of running
recon-all I wanted to ask if this could have caused the problem consistently
across 70~ subjects.Any advise on this would be greatly appreciated.Cheers.Pablo