Dear list,
I am running a command line group analysis, and I want to include a
covariate that is zero for all subjects in a group, and diverse for all
subjects in the second group (medication intake, which is null for all
subjects in the control group).
This generates a lack of range of that continuous variable within a class
(control group), and thus mri_glmfit ends with errors.
Is it possible to perform such analysis? Could demeaning procedure work
here?
If not, how could I "regress out" the effect of such covariate in
between-groups thickness/area differences?
Many thanks in advance,
Pedro.