Hi Kristina - I'm assuming the 2 data sets were acquired in the same session and with the same acquisition parameters, other than the b-values? Then you can just concatenate the DWIs from the 2 runs (e.g. with mri_concat) and also concatenate the b-value and gradient vector tables (and make sure the 2 runs are concatenated in the same order for each type of file!)

Best,
a.y