Hi Anri - I do not know what command line you ran and what your configuration file looks like, so it is very hard for me to suggest solutions.

Best,
a.y

On Fri, 27 May 2016, Anri WATANABE wrote:

Hi Anastasia,
Thank you for your answer.
There aren't stats/*.path.mean.txt files and terminal says 'Could not read
/Applications/freesurfer/subjects/cvs_avg35.' I
checked /Application/freesurfer/subjects/cvs_avg35 folder and couldn't find
COR-.info file.
Could you tell me any resolutions, please?

Thanks,
Anri

京都府立医科大学附属病院
精神科・心療内科
渡辺 杏里
Anri WATANABE, M.D.
Department of Psychiatry,
University Hospital, Kyoto Prefectural University of Medicine

      Hi Anri - The FA values are extracted in the native space of each
subject, which is why those are the only
      coordinates that you see. If you want to display the results of your
analysis on an average path, after
      running trac-all -stat, you can use the stats/*.path.mean.txt files (see
also the last part of the TRACULA
      tutorial).

      Best,
      a.y