Hi, all,

While working on gyrification data using Freesurfer, I have a question to
confirm one of output files.
First, I did run mri_glmfit using age x IQ itneraction. fsgd file in which
I included intracranial volume and gender to covary out. then, I am running
mri_glmfit-sim for age x IQ interaction using the following commands;

mri_glmfit-sim --glmdir lh.ageIQ.glmdir --cache 3 abs --cwp 0.05 --2spaces

After running simulation, I see there are several output files. Especially,
I have a question about
"*cache.th30.abs.y.ocn.dat*"
 *my question is whether these values are raw values of lgi or residualized
values? *

I think that these values in "cache.th30.abs.y.ocn.dat" refers to raw,
non-residualized values of local gyrification index.
so I extract those vales into SPSS and covaried out by running regression
with ICV and gender as covariates. but I want to confirm whether my
understanding is correct. Anyone who used this can confirm?

Many thanks in advance!!

Best,
Yu Sun