Hi Carolyn,

from you longitudinal qdec table you can create one that qdec can use by simply manually concatenating the first two collumns with a ".long." in the middle

tpid.long.baseid

and call that column "fsid" in the first row.
This will instruct qdec to load the data from the longitudinal directories of this subject. However, Qdec will not understand that these data points come from the same subject. It will assume these are 6 different subjects. It is really only to load the data and investigate. All I am saying is that you cannot really do any longitudinal statistics with a single subject and only a few time points. If you want to use other statistical tools (note we also have Linear Mixed Effects Models in Matlab), you can use asegstats2table and aparcstats2table with the --qdec-long flag (passing the longitudinal qdec table). This will collect the stats values from your time points into a single csv table.

Best, Martin