Hi Marja

yes, you can just use those volumes, and no, including it as a regressor isn't the same as dividing by eTIV (although you can do that instead).

On Fri, 10 Jun 2016, Marja Caverlé wrote:

Ok thanks Bruce.

If I want to use these cerebellar white matter volumes, I assume I also need
to use the eTIV as regressor right? (just like for the cerebral volumes?

And maybe a stupid question, but can I use the eTIV as regressor by just
dividing the structure volume by the eTIV?

Best,

Marja

On Fri, Jun 10, 2016 at 10:56 PM, Bruce Fischl <fis...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>