use mri_vol2vol, like
mri_vol2vol --mov CT.nii --reg v1t2.lta --fstarg --o CT-in-anat.nii

On 6/15/16 9:58 AM, HARI GURAGAIN wrote:
Dear Douglas,

With the suggestions from Zeke, the mri_coreg is working now. I have one last question: I got the new v1to2.lta. How to apply this transformation to the CT image? Is it by using mri_convert?
Something like below?

mri_convert -at v1to2.lta CT.nii new_CT.nii

Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you again,
Hari Guragain