Hello,

I have similar problem. "
"Error:Cannot find CTF archive
/autofs/cluster/freesurfer/centos6_x86_64/dev/bin/segmentSubjectT1_autoEstimateAlveusML.ctf"
the file is here but when I try to execute it, it's always missing some
library (libmwi18n.so for example, it was missing others before that I
added on my computer, but it never ends....)
I am on ubuntu 14.04.
I thought that the problem is linked to the matlab runtime. I installed the
2012b. I tried newer version. installed again the 2012b.

Regards,
Pierre

--
DEMAN Pierre