Hi Anastasia,

Thank you for getting back to me.
Here are more details about my problem, I think it should help you understand
more.

I run trac-all -prep -c on some DICOM files but I had the following error :
WARNING: file
/Users/ismailkoubiyr/Documents/PFE/Tracula/dti/SER_5/MR.1.2.826.0.1.3680043.6.8878.22551.20150806120704.648.1017
 does not contain a Siemens ASCII header
has this file been anonymized?
ERROR: cannot unpack mosiacs without ASCII header
I also tried to de-mosiac the DICOMs, it gave me the same error.

Then I converted the DICOMs into NIFTI, which allowed me not to get the
previous error but something else weird happened. Now I get :
ERROR: fMRIframe: frame >= nframes
I checked the bvecs and bvals files, they seem normal, no additional space, but
when the new bvecs  and bvals are created, they seem messed up. I will attach
you all the bvecs and bvals I used and the ones I get too.

Ideally, the DICOMs should work fine but I have no idea why I get these errors.
The bvecs and bvals are obtained from dcm2nii and then corrected to avoid any
additional space.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best,

Ismail

P.S : 3T2_bvecs.txt and 3T2_bvals.txt are the original files used.

On Jul 4, 2016, at 3:32 AM, Anastasia Yendiki