Dear all,
our expert developer Zeke Kaufman figured out what the problem was. We have now
fixed the Linux version; the MAC version will hopefully be ready as well in a
couple of days. I have also fixed other bugs (including the problem that caused
the code to get stuck every once in a while).
You can downloaded the latest development version from our website.
Thanks everyone for your feedback.
Cheers,
Eugenio

Juan Eugenio Iglesias
Translational Imaging Group
University College London
http://www.jeiglesias.com
http://cmictig.cs.ucl.ac.uk/

On 8 Jul 2016, at 12:14, Iglesias, Eugenio