The Freesurfer group is offering a four-day Freesurfer Tutorial and Workshop
September 26th to 29th, 2016 at the Martinos Center in Charlestown, MA. You can
register for the course on our course website:
https://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/CourseDescription

Details about the content of the course, the location, registration fees,
accepted payment types, and nearby hotels is currently on the website above.
Please read the above page in its entirety before registering and before
sending questions.

If you are not one of the first 50 to register, you will be put on a waiting
list and will be notified if a spot becomes available. *Do not submit a payment
or make travel arrangements until you have received an email confirmation that
you successfully secured a seat in the course.

Allison Stevens