Hi Taha - Once you've mapped from the volume onto the white surface, you should be able to display it on the inflated surface, and also to get thickness statistics (thickness is just the distance between corresponding points on the white and pial surface). You don't need to do anything to map from white to inflated within an individual.

Best,
a.y