Hi Elijah - Glad to hear that things worked out! Are you by any chance using the dev version of freeview?

a.y

On Fri, 26 Aug 2016, Elijah Mak wrote:

Hi Anastasia and others,
I am trying to visualise the *.path.mean.txt on MNI template after running
trac-all -stat. I used this
command:

freeview -v $FSLDIR/data/standard/MNI152_T1_1mm_brain.nii.gz -w
stats/*.path.mean.txt
However, it looks like something has gone wrong with the labelling and position
of the tracts (note the
CST highlighted in green).

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ndpkfgbrfgvt5q1/Screen%20Shot%202016-08-22%20at%2014.41.37.png?dl=0

Everything was fine and correctly labelled when I checked the merged tracks.

Thanks again for your help!

Best Wishes,
Elijah

P.S. On another note, the reinit=1 trick works very well and I was able to
reconstruct the tracts in
almost all cases. Thanks!