Hi,

I keep getting an error when I use mri_label2label. Below is my input and
output. I have tried various paths all the way down to the label and above the
subject level, but still always get the same error. I have also verified it is
the path with the label. Why is it not recognizing it?

Thank you,
Anna

mri_label2label --sd
/mnt/netScratch/crawforda/BrainStem/study11074/S2sdt/segfs/label  --srcsubject
segfs --srclabel Testing.label --trgsubject segfs --trglabel Testing1N.label
--regmethod volume

srclabel = Testing.label
srcsubject = segfs
trgsubject = segfs
trglabel = Testing1N.label
regmethod = volume

usehash = 1
Use ProjAbs  = 0, 0
Use ProjFrac = 0, 0
DoPaint 0

SUBJECTS_DIR    /mnt/netScratch/crawforda/BrainStem/study11074/S2sdt/segfs/label
FREESURFER_HOME /tools/freesurfer
No such file or directory
mri_label2label: could not open label file Testing.label
No such file or directory
ERROR reading Testing.label