There is no way. Yes, you can specify fsaverage for yoursubject

On 9/28/16 3:47 PM, miracle ozzoude wrote:
Hello Doug,
Do you know if there's any command to make it continue from where it stopped in case of future incidents? Also, what does " yoursubject" mean in this code? Can I substitute it with fsaverage?
Thanks
Paul
mri_mcsim --o $FREESURFER_HOME/average/mult-comp-cor/yoursubject/rh/cortex \
    --base mc-z --surface yoursubject rh --nreps 10000