Von: freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
[mailto:freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu] Im Auftrag von Damien MARIE
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 6. Oktober 2016 14:01
An: freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Betreff: [Freesurfer] Processing 7T data

Dear experts,

I plan to process some MRI 7T data, 0.6 mm^3 isotropic voxel size. The aim is
to look a R1 maps.

I was wondering what was your opinion concerning the downsampling to 1 mm^3
(performed by the current FreeSurfer version if I am correct). What do you
think would be the best: FreeSurfer 5.3 , FreeSurfer 5.3-HCP or FreeSurfer beta
6.0?

Thank You and Best,

Damien

contains patient information, please contact the Partners Compliance HelpLine
at http://www.partners.org/complianceline . If the e-mail was sent to you in
error but does not contain patient information, please contact the sender and
properly dispose of the e-mail.