The easiest way to to re-run mris_preproc without the --paired-diff to get a stack of all your data, then run

mri_segstats --i stackwithalldata.smoothed.mgh --seg ocn.mgh --excludeid 0 --avgwf ocn.dat

ocn.mgh is the ocn file (output cluster number), and ocn.dat will be a table with each input from diff.fsgd on the rows and each cluster on the columns