Dear Christian,
Both options are OK, as long as you report on your paper how you obtained your
results. Rerunning everything with 6.0 has the advantage that the results are
easier to reproduce but, if you’ve already QCed large amounts of data processed
with 5.3, not rerunning in understandable and, in my opinion, a perfectly valid
option.
Cheers,
/Eugenio

Juan Eugenio Iglesias
ERC Senior Research Fellow
Translational Imaging Group
University College London
http://www.jeiglesias.com
http://cmictig.cs.ucl.ac.uk/

On 12 Dec 2016, at 09:39, Christian Krog Tamnes