Hi,

I extracted thalamic, caudate, and putamen volume (left hemisphere), and
cingulate thickness (right hemisphere) from freesurfer's parcellation. Then
I compare these volumes and thickness across two groups using R and found
significant differences in these measurements. Do I have to correct for
multiple comparisons?

If yes, how do I do that? Does this make sense to divide the p-value/4 and
if the p-value < p-value/4 then the test is Bonferroni corrected? If no,
what do I say in my results that the test statistic is not inflated?

Thanks

Regards

--VM