Hi Stefano,

You can try to use the attached matlab file for reading the m3z file.

Lilla

On Mon, 30 Jan 2017, Stefano Zappalà wrote:

Dear FreeSurfer Developers,

I am trying to visualize and modify the output warp field (in .m3z) of a
mri_cv_registration call aimed at aligning a T1w scan to the MNI space.

I was wondering how file format .m3z is organized, in order to read it with,
for example, matlab. Or if there are simpler file format to convert the warp
field to.

No information about it seems to be reported in the website. Moreover, I've
searched the list and a similar question was not answered. I was wondering  if
you have some suggestions in reading the output warp field of mri_cvs_register.

1) FreeSurfer version: freesurfer-Linux-centos6_x86_64-stable-pub-v6.0.0-2beb96c
2) Platform: ubuntu 16.04 LTS

Many thanks,
Stefano.