From:  <freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> on behalf of Anthony Dick
<ad...@fiu.edu>
Date:  Thursday, February 2, 2017 at 5:18 PM
To:  <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Subject:  Re: [Freesurfer] license file not working

Hello,

I have used my old file, registered under two different emails (and received
the code and made new files each time, named both .license and license.txt).
Restarted the computer etc. I am wondering if it is a permissions issue. It
seems to be finding the file where I put it. Have never encountered this
issue and have been using Freesurfer for 11 years. If history is any guide,
it will probably turn out to be something stupid that I did :)

Anthony

--
Anthony Steven Dick, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Director, Cognitive Neuroscience Program and Graduate Certificate in
Cognitive Neuroscience
Department of Psychology
Florida International University Modesto A. Maidique Campus AHC4 454
11200 S.W. 8th Street
Miami, FL 33199
Ph: 305-348-4202; Lab Ph: 305-348-9055; Fx: 305-348-3879