?Hello FreeSurfer Developers,

I have done partial volume correction of PET data as described in PETSurfer
stream. Now, I want to extract a mean intensity value of my ROI for each
subject. This ROI is defined in the fsaverage space and saved as a label. What
would be the best way to do it? Should I start from mri_label2label command to
map the label to the individual anatomical space or there is another, maybe
easier way to do it?

Thanks in advance.

-Donatas