Hi Gustav,
No problem at all (ingen fara!). The idea is that, when our new joint atlas of
the hippocampal subfields and amygdala nuclei is ready to be released, we’ll
just need to replace the atlas files, without having to touch the code. It was
my fault not to wrap that move command inside an IF statement to avoid that
suspicious output.
Cheers,
/Eugenio

Juan Eugenio Iglesias
ERC Senior Research Fellow
Translational Imaging Group
University College London
http://www.jeiglesias.com
http://cmictig.cs.ucl.ac.uk/

On 10 Feb 2017, at 09:45, Gustav Mårtensson