Dear Freesurfer experts,

I have used the following commandline to generate the final statistics in my
analysis:
mri_segstats --seg aseg.mgz --ctab-default --i suvr.nii --mask mask.nii --sum
stats.dat

The final output of this command is (attached). Depedning on the anatomical
location of the mask, I expect that I will get two structures in the stats
file. What is the "unknown" label means? is it CSF? Do I need to include it in
my next statistcal analses?

I highly appreciate your input!

Best,
John