Hello,

It looks like something is wrong with the nifti file. When you used
the dcm2nii converter, are you sure your folder had all the DICOMs in
place? Because the resulting nifti looks like it might have been
converted with some DICOMs missing. The "co" stands for "cropped
orthogonal", but it shouldn't have the result of cropping out the
brain like the nifti you attached.

Best,
Daniela