Hi Bruce,

I donĀ¹t think the hires T1w and T2w stuff are as accurate as 5.3 in the
HCP 0.7mm data that I have looked at (and as I recall at least one other
user had some similar issues, as did one of my collaborators), but that
was all I meant to refer to.  Sorry if my reply came across more general
than that, as of course we want to move to using FreeSurfer V6+ in the
future.  It is the highres T1w and T2w stuff that my pipelines are
designed to exploit, however.  Also there are some changes I have to make
to the HCP Pipelines for FreeSurfer V6+ because of differing file names,
etc.

Best,

Matt.

On 3/13/17, 9:40 PM, "Bruce Fischl"