Hi Doug,

As an update, --init-coreg produced essentially the same result as
--init-fsl; however, that was on EPIs we've discovered were LR flipped
during reconstruction, so I've switched to a different test subject for now.

Now, for --init-fsl and --init-coreg, respectively, we get:

MinCost: 0.552768 531.638763 549.553173 0.397916
MinCost: 0.552773 531.586204 549.501644 0.394639

Again, very little difference between the two cases, so that's good. I'm
not really sure how to judge what a reasonable min cost is. What criteria
do you use, and is there more detailed documentation somewhere?

Thanks,
Chris