Dear FS experts,

         I'm trying to transform some files from fsaverage space to
fsaverage5 space using mri_surf2surf(fs version: 6.0), however, it is weird
that the results turn out to be all zeros on the fsaverage5 surface, the
command line I used if : mri_surf2surf -srcsubject fsaverage -sval
${hemi}.fsaverage.nii.gz -hemi ${hemi}  --cortex -trgsubject fsaverage5
-tval ${hemi}.fsaverage5.nii.gz -surfreg sphere.reg. There is no error
reported.

         The strange thing is that it works well using FS5.3, it failed
after I update to FS 6.0. Any suggestion of solving this?

         Many thanks!

         Best!

         Dong