What was the error message?

Peace,

Matt.

From:  <freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> on behalf of John Anderson
<j.ander...@publicist.com>
Date:  Sunday, June 11, 2017 at 9:06 AM
To:  <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Subject:  [Freesurfer] difference in T1 and T2 resolution

Dear Freesurfer experts,
I have T1 and T2 images were unfortunately acquired with different
resolution (i.e the voxel sizes is not the same)
T1 is 280X280X208
T2 is 270X270X200

I tried to run "recon-all"  but it failed to process the data. The command
that I used is :
pbsubmit -c " recon-all -subjid subj1 -T2  PATH_TO_/T2.nii.gz -qcache
-T2pial -all"

How can I analyze these images? Is it a correct procedure to conform the
voxels using "mri_convert". Is this procedure correct? does it hurt the
anatomy of the images?

I highly appreciate your help
John
in this e-mail is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If
you believe this e-mail was sent to you in error and the e-mail contains
patient information, please contact the Partners Compliance HelpLine at
http://www.partners.org/complianceline . If the e-mail was sent to you in
error but does not contain patient information, please contact the sender
and properly dispose of the e-mail.