In that mri_segstats command, you will get a column for everything that is not in a cluster as well as for each cluster. Make sure that you are using the correct column. The other thing you can do is to run the post hoc test in matlab, somthing like

y = load('file.stats');

X = load('Xg.dat');

C = load('contrast/C.dat');

[beta rvar] = fast_glmfit(y,X);

[F p gamma] = fast_fratio(beta,X,rvar,C);