And what if I wanted to compute just one ROI mask (for each region) that is an
average of all the subjects individual ROI masks?
From: freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
<freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> on behalf of Douglas N Greve
<gr...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Sent: Thursday, August 3, 2017 4:15 PM
To: freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] ROI labeling?

If you are just going to use them as a mask for mri_glmfit, then you can
just pass it as --mask or --label, no need to map it back to the
individual (which you could do with mri_surf2surf)

On 08/03/2017 04:08 PM, Sadie Marvel wrote:
> Hi again Freesurfers,
>
> I am doing a surface based ROI analysis where for each subject,
> isomorphic ROIs of 300 vertices (centered around peak functional
> activations) were found on the fsaverage surface space. I was
> wondering if I should register these masks that I have created back to
> each subject's individual surface before creating labels for these
> ROIs, and if so, what would the registration file be to register the
> fsaverage space back to each subject's space? The goal of this is to
> be able to run mri_glmfit on just the spaces within these labels. Is
> there a better method? Also, each subject will have a different number
> of labels considering that not every ROI was present on every subject.
> will this be a problem when running glmfit?
>
> ​Thanks

Douglas N. Greve, Ph.D.
MGH-NMR Center
gr...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Phone Number: 617-724-2358
Fax: 617-726-7422

FileDrop:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__gate.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu_filedrop2&d=DwIGaQ&c=JeTkUgVztGMmhKYjxsy2rfoWYibK1YmxXez1G3oNStg&r=bOaERSxG_JqDNQmM_8K52LCjnCr_2F55jAz7ZN-9dqg&m=PH0Vk-WgDboZq0KcG9suX371edaDZRvf4IyyOXZWHVQ&s=dNTiTZM2k4H_ZFSLvXIpaHUFlf2j9OsxSfiZbdVVy1Y&e=
www.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/facility/filedrop/index.html
Outgoing:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=ftp-3A__surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu_transfer_outgoing_flat_greve_&d=DwIGaQ&c=JeTkUgVztGMmhKYjxsy2rfoWYibK1YmxXez1G3oNStg&r=bOaERSxG_JqDNQmM_8K52LCjnCr_2F55jAz7ZN-9dqg&m=PH0Vk-WgDboZq0KcG9suX371edaDZRvf4IyyOXZWHVQ&s=-MNH1l23vgFGiXhqvaJyfT33Qag5-ddnxlYIHUU99W0&e=

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.partners.org_complianceline&d=DwIGaQ&c=JeTkUgVztGMmhKYjxsy2rfoWYibK1YmxXez1G3oNStg&r=bOaERSxG_JqDNQmM_8K52LCjnCr_2F55jAz7ZN-9dqg&m=PH0Vk-WgDboZq0KcG9suX371edaDZRvf4IyyOXZWHVQ&s=C3lAhbV3ZwBBXlYZT58CMcDnypDoDoJZxiTFeHyxq-0&e=
  . If the e-mail was sent to you in error