Dear Doug,

After some trial and error I am still not able to run group analysis in ROI
manner.

Here is my understanding: I need to define a label (mri_binarize ?) in
which my ROIs should be labeled as 1 with other regions being 0. Then I can
take this label to glm with --lable and then run correction. If this is a
right way can you tell me a little bit more of how to do this. I am working
on cortical thickness data.

Thanks huge

Mr Xianwei Che
PhD Candidate
Monash Alfred Psychiatry Research Centre (MAPrc)
Central Clinical School & the Alfred
Monash University
Level 4, 607 St Kilda Road, Melbourne 3004, Australia