Hello Bruce,

Yes, that is my end goal. I have a patient i edited the aseg to include
left-cerebral white matter and also, want to normalize the intensity using
expert option. Where should I place the "-canorm-usecps" flag ? After the
command like " recon-all -autorecon2 -autorecon3 -expert -parallel -openmp
8 -bigventricles -3T time -canorm-usecps" or before autorecon2 like "recon-all
-autorecon2 -canorm-usecps -autorecon3 -expert -parallel -openmp 8
-bigventricles -3T time. Thank you.

Best,
Paul