Hi Doug,

Thanks.

Could I check my workflow to perform the constrained smoothing of PET MGX-GM
volumes? My objective here is to normalise the PET volumes to the CVS-MNI152
space to produce group-level PET maps. As such, should I be deriving the GM +
Subcortical PVFs from the cvs_avg35_inMNI152 subject for the mask in mri_fwhm?

1. mri_cvs_register to bring T1s to CVS MNI152
2. mri_vol2vol to bring the PET MGX-GM volumes (already in anatomical T1 space)
to CVS MNI152
3. mri_fwhm to smooth the PET volumes, using a binarised mask of GM+Subcortical
PVFs from the cvs_avg35_inMNI152 subject
4. What is the best way to get the mask from the cvs_avg35_inMNI152 subject?
5. Obtain group level PET maps in CVS MNI152 space using mri_concat —mean.

Thanks very much.

Best Wishes,
Elijah