Hi Aziz,

The centos6-built packages seem to cause issues when building on ubuntu,
particularly for tcltk apps. I would ignore this for now, or you could compile
tcltk yourself. As a general fix, I’ll work on building a package distribution
on ubuntu16

best,
Andrew

On Oct 9, 2017, at 2:02 AM, Aziz Nanthaamornphong