Hi Sean, Satra and Bruce,

We just recently ran them all with v5.3 and did quite a few edits, especially to the subject ending in 10. Remember, we asked you for help, Bruce? 5
I had asked before if someone was interested in us uploading the work since we took quite some care in doing it, but there was no answer. I can upload them to a Martinos file drop tomorrow morning if you want.

Cheers,
Mel