Dear Dr. Yeo,

Thanks a lot for sending this information. I tried to view the parcels
using colortable but somehow I do not see postfix in FreeView window. Could
you please send me the command line how can I load the parcels on freeview
with associated colortable? I would really appreciate your help.

(1). In the mean time, I found this paper: Aberrant cerebellar connectivity
in motor and association networks in schizophrenia (
https://doi.org/10.3389/fnhum.2015.00134)
In this paper, in figure 1, details of cortical areas are given for 17
networks. I was wondering if I can use these areas and report in my 7
network analysis e.g. for default mode network in 7 network atlas, can I
report all the areas in networks 14, 15, 16 and 17 in 17 network atlas.
Similarly, for frontoparietal network in 7 network atlas, can I report all
the areas in control networks 11, 12 and 13 in 17 network atlas, and so on
for other networks. If I can do that, then what would be the best citation
for that?

(2). Or I can't do like I described in step #1 above and I can report only
the areas which you referred in zip folder, which I specified in my
previous email.

Thanks a lot for your time and help.

On Wed, Oct 18, 2017 at 6:06 PM, Thomas Yeo <ytho...@csail.mit.edu> wrote:

> [...]
>
> 6) PHC = parahippocampal complex
>
> 7) PFCmp = I think mp stands for medial posterior, but I am not super
> sure, you probably want to visualize this and double check.
>
> Thanks,
> Thomas
>
> On Thu, Oct 19, 2017 at 1:16 AM, Martin Juneja <mj70...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Dear Dr. Yeo,
>>
>> Thanks a lot for your reply.
>> Actually, I have already analyzed the effect of treatment on these 7
>> functional networks. I just want to report what are the areas which
>> constitute each of these network.
>>
>> Somehow in the reference you sent, I could not find name of each regions
>> of interest which are part of these networks. In the zip folder you sent, I
>> found following information. Is there a way I can still get full name of
>> ROIs e.g. here I do not know FrOper, PFCI etc.
>>
>> I would really appreciate any help.
>>
>> Thanks !
>>
>> *Network 1:*
>> 1                         7Networks_LH_Vis 120  18 134   0
>>
>> *Network 2:*
>>   2                      7Networks_LH_SomMot  70 130 180   0
>>
>> *Network 3:*
>>   3               7Networks_LH_DorsAttn_Post   0 118  14   0
>>   4                7Networks_LH_DorsAttn_FEF   0 118  15   0
>>   5               7Networks_LH_DorsAttn_PrCv   0 119  14   0
>>
>> *Network 4:*
>>   6         7Networks_LH_SalVentAttn_ParOper 196  58 250   0
>>   7         7Networks_LH_SalVentAttn_TempOcc 196  58 251   0
>>   8          7Networks_LH_SalVentAttn_FrOper 196  59 250   0
>>   9            7Networks_LH_SalVentAttn_PFCl 196  59 251   0
>>  10             7Networks_LH_SalVentAttn_Med 197  58 250   0
>>
>> *Network 5:*
>>  11                  7Networks_LH_Limbic_OFC 220 248 164   0
>>  12             7Networks_LH_Limbic_TempPole 220 248 165   0
>>
>> *Network 6:*
>>  13                    7Networks_LH_Cont_Par 230 148  34   0
>>  14                   7Networks_LH_Cont_Temp 230 148  35   0
>>  15                   7Networks_LH_Cont_PFCd 230 149  34   0
>>  16                   7Networks_LH_Cont_PFCl 230 149  35   0
>>  17                    7Networks_LH_Cont_OFC 231 148  34   0
>>  18                   7Networks_LH_Cont_PFCv 231 148  35   0
>>  19                   7Networks_LH_Cont_pCun 231 149  34   0
>>  20                   7Networks_LH_Cont_Cing 231 149  35   0
>>  21                  7Networks_LH_Cont_PFCmp 230 148  33   0
>>
>> *Network 7:*
>>  22                 7Networks_LH_Default_Par 205  62  78   0
>>  23                7Networks_LH_Default_Temp 205  62  79   0
>>  24                 7Networks_LH_Default_PFC 205  63  78   0
>>  25                 7Networks_LH_Default_PCC 205  63  79   0
>>  26                 7Networks_LH_Default_PHC 206  62  78   0
>>

>> On Wed, Oct 18, 2017 at 6:44 AM, Thomas Yeo <ytho...@csail.mit.edu>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Martin,
>>>
>>> We have previously split the networks into 114 regions:
>>> ophysiol11_SplitLabels.zip?dl=0 . See Figure 1 in the first reference