Hi Doug,

Thanks very much for your reply.
The mri_vol2surf command line i used is:
mri_vol2surf --mov brainmask.nii.gz --reg bbregister.dof6.dat --trgsubject
fsaverage --interp trilin --projfrac 0.5 --hemi ${hemi} --o
brainmask.fsaverage.${hemi}.nii.gz --noreshape --cortex --surfreg sphere.reg
The mri_surf2surf command line i used is:
mri_surf2surf --srcsubject fsaverage --sval brainmask.fsaverage.${hemi}.nii.gz
--hemi ${hemi} --cortex --trgsubject fsaverage5 --tval
brainmask.fsaverage5.${hemi}.nii.gz --surfreg sphere.reg

Thanks!
Best!
Dong Haoming