Dear Eugenio,

The freesurfer version commands tells me that I run
the freesurfer-Linux-centos6_x86_64-stable-pub-v6.0.0-2beb96c version.
Before using segmentHA_T1.sh command, I run the recon-all -all -s bert one
and it worked.
Of course, recon-all also worked, telling be how to use it properly.

Regards,

Alexandre