From: freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
<freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> on behalf of Fereshte
<fereshte.ramez...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, October 27, 2017 2:40:09 PM
To: Freesurfer support list
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] Extracting labels using mri_watershed

Hi Dear Emma,
Here's the command :
"mri_watershed -LABEL 001.mgz out.mgz"
and the output file is attached.
Thank you in advance
Fereshte

On Mon, Oct 16, 2017 at 6:45 PM Boyd, Emma
<ebo...@mgh.harvard.edu<mailto:ebo...@mgh.harvard.edu>> wrote:

Interesting.. would you mind sending me the command you ran and file drop the
input and output volumes to me?: https://gate.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/filedrop2/

Emma

________________________________
From:
freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu<mailto:freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>

<freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu<mailto:freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>>
 on behalf of Fereshte
<fereshte.ramez...@gmail.com<mailto:fereshte.ramez...@gmail.com>>
Sent: Sunday, October 15, 2017 6:43:08 AM
To: Freesurfer support list

Hi Emma,
I've tried this before but surprisingly not such labels in the output volume.

On Wed, Oct 11, 2017 at 9:03 PM Boyd, Emma